Six private view invites available : Scroll to bottom to select. Provenance from Kasmin and signed by him in the shop. – Condition unless stated Near Fine : No creases, no tears etc.
• 1963 Pictures with People : Invite to Hockney’s first solo show. A4 folded card : to form 14.5 x 21 cm 4 page booklet : tipped in green tissue curtain in front of B&W reproduction of Closing Screen (see gallery photos) and great portrait of Hockney in his studio on the reverse.
• 1964 Pictures with Frames and still life : The front cover is die cut to form a frame/ window with a B&W depiction of Picture of Hollywood Swimming Pool behind . 14.5 x 21 cm – Condition Near Fine
• 1968 : A Splash, A lawn, two rooms… A4 folded card : to form 14.5 x 21 cm 4 page booklet. Colour print of The Room 1967 tipped onto cover. B&W reproductions of Some Neat Curtain, A Table, A Neat Lawn and A Bigger Splash inside , The Room and portrait of Hockney on reverse.
• 1970 Recent Drawings : Single card A5 : 14.5 x 21 cm : Colour drawing Courgette on front : dates and Gallery details on reverse – signed by Kasmin.
• 1972 New Painting and Drawings : Single card A5 : 14.5 x 21 cm : Two Deck Chairs , Calvi on front : dates and Gallery details on reverse – signed by Kasmin. Condition : Excellent : Minor ageing.
• Circa 1980 : A loan exhibition of recent drawings Garage Art Ltd Covent garden : A5 folds to 41cm x 30cm B&W poster of drawing. signed by Kasmin. Condition : Excellent : Minor ageing.
To order: please click the enquiry button or email email@example.com and state your location and preferred payment method* I will respond within less than 24hours with a bespoke postage and packing quote (at near cost as possible).
*My preferred payment method is via Online banking and I send a request based on your location. This is known ACH in the USA (and is free to use- unlike a wire). This means I can offer P&P at cost. It’s cheaper for you and cheaper for me 🙂
Alternatively, I can send a Paypal request. Please specify whether you wish to use your Debit or Credit card (no account necessary) – or you wish to use your Paypal account. Paypal payments are subject to their fees (added), unless you wish to pay via the Family & Friends option.