The Ticket That Exploded is Burroughs 4th novel, the last of three titles originally published in 1962 by the Olympia Press in Paris France – prior to British and American editions.
For the original 1962 French edition click here : William Burroughs, The Ticket That Exploded, First Edition French Olympia Press paperback (1962)
“… cleverly combines the raw energy of lowbrow “spy” and “science” fiction with the brutal unfamiliarity of “hard core” pornography.” – Spectator
• 1967 US hardback : Grove Press – stated first -Print edition of 10,000 copies. The extensively revised text – rearranged and expanded.
• 1968 US paperback : Grove Press Black Cat – stated first printing.
• 1968 UK Hardback : Calder & Boyars
• 1968 UK paperback : Calder & Boyars
Search Burroughs for more stock items.
• POSTAGE : calculated after checkout & invoiced at near cost. UK 2nd Class Signed – unless requested otherwise. Please enquire for International quotes.
• UK orders : Online Banking : Paul Drummond Natwest Acc 24696668 Sort 503009
• International Payments can be arranged in USD & EUR: please email for current exchange rate.